Monday, 18 May 2009

A Rabbit's Revenge!

Wesley could hear strange noises coming from the kitchen - Arabella too!
Hmmm, so could I!
When I went in to investigate everything appeared normal.

But as I got closer to the apple dish I could hear tearing and chomping noises and see something moving amongst them.


Good grief - there was Priceless in the middle attacking the apples!
I asked him what he was doing and he replied he was feeling peckish and saw the tasty apples so he came in for a nibble.
Nibble!!! - there were lumps of apple on the counter-top, apple skin bits on the dish edge, chunks of apple flesh on the apples!


I looked at him and asked if this had anything to do with the Etsy Teacher's Pet Voting Contest and the fact that 3 apples beat him to the post?
... and he said in a quiet little voice, turning his slightly flushed face away 'not at all - how silly!'
Priceless and I would like to say a Big Thank You to everyone who voted for him! xxx

11 comments:

  1. Your so bun-ny, oops! I mean so funny! Clever ...
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get 'em, Priceless!! Rawwwwwwrrrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and friendly post :)
    We love it !!
    You are such a great bunny's,
    we give you al a big hug ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad Priceless lost against the apples... at least now the apples got a lesson ;-)
    Talking of apples, let me get a slice of apple to Miss Eve and Neville :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Losing to pieces of fruit can't be an enjoyable experience! Go get 'em, Priceless! We think you're a winner, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marydon - it's all from the little bunny!

    Maureen - I could see he was exhausted as he was tearing and gnashing away - I think it was a relief when I discovered him!

    thanks Anya - always friendly here!

    yeah Gabriella - my apples!! though Wesley and Arabella had a tiny bit each too!

    Katie - as you know Priceless likes to think over things - he is now reassessing his attitude to fruit (specifically apples).
    He appreciates your support though, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim - Priceless says 'aw, shucks!' :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so funny. It's almost scary to find someone else whose mind works like mine. Oh no! There's 2 of us! Actually, there's 3. My daughter thinks like this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. funny bunny, very entertaining post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Elizabeth! - I knew someone else had the same humour as me!!

    thank you Crafty!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated