Friday, 2 May 2008

All about animals

and the Winners are .......!!!!!!

Jude from etsy shop I Like Lichen - Congratulations!!!

and.......

Noelle from etsy shop Xenotees
- a cornucopia of Congratulations to you!



no-name and Priceless are now taking it easy!
(Priceless will get out of the treat-ball as soon as he regains his balance).
Hope you enjoyed the draw and many many thanks for supporting my work!!!



this tiny bit here was my First Blog Post Ever -

check out etsy.com for pet week articles with fantastic pet products and super pet stories

http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/spotlight/article/etsy-finds-must-love-dogs/1689/comments/#comment

6 comments:

  1. Good job, No-name and Priceless !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you "hid" this post :). Congratulations to ILoveLichen and Xenotees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Pey - they send small kisses!

    and thanks, Katie - from experience I know how the fun is ruined by rushing to the pictures first then reading the blurb later - and since I am such a stickler for blurbs.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the surprise ending. Well done and congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it would be a nice surprise too Lynn!

    thanks Laura! had so many entries! I was seeing small scrunched up balls in my sleep!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated