Monday, 2 January 2012

HNY and all that pizazz ....

Wesley woke up on xmas morning with a mirror image -

Wesley x 2

Uh? what's this? a joke??!

I don't share my carrots with no-one, 'specially not a white fluffy eagle eyed lump like that!
Cripes - he's trying to stare me down!!

My little beastie got a xmas present mirror image.
Just what we all need eh? a double to face the world with?
this white lion is Wes's xmas pressie and I'm happy to report that there has been no fighting by the food bowl (yet)

and these little hares with grey and blue eyes will be in my etsy shop very, very soon - they weren't keen on waiting around for the lion to decide that infact, he didn't like carrots after all ....

have a great 2012!
Wes and I wish you all the very best in love, happiness, joy, good fortune and er, what ever is on your wishlist!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Solar New Year, get ready for the year of the Black Water Dragon starting the 23rd <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year....Wesley I like your new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I love the expression on Wesley's face in these photos, he's not sure what to make of the lion is he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lion doesn't look nearly as fierce as Wesley does--I believe the wee baby hares have nothing to fear from this fellow. Happy 2012 to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with Jade, Wesley's looking pretty fierce! I hope no battles resulted. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Diana!

    and thanks Christina!
    Wesley will have words with you later :)

    thanks Juliet!
    Wes has decided that the lion eats hay! and only hay!

    ha ha! I agree Jade! HNY!

    none so far Karen! HNY :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated