Sunday, 10 February 2013

....there's talk ..

there's talk around the traps that King Conan will be out sometime, and right now they are scouting NZ for locations 

*sigh*


my hero Arnold returns as Conan!

~ thief ~ warrior ~ king~

before Arnold was my hero, there was Conan, my hero


I grew up on Robert E Howard pulp fiction and had every Conan book going, plus all the excellently illustrated comics.
He was a tough, uber masculine, charismatic, handsome and cool dude for sure, living in exciting times and I devoured those books eagerly

and when Conan the Barbarian came out, with Arnold in it, I was in absolute love! 
(though I had already fallen in love with rabbits way before then :)

and, em, yes I do have a little Conan sword all of my own
I bought it just for me, 2 years ago in Norway in a tourist shop in Stavanger, of all places, amongst all the Thor stuff I had been drooling over, until I spotted it!
and now it's on show amongst my ornaments and rabbits and spitfire mug in my glass kitchen cabinets where I can see it all the time
*love love love*

shall be seeing this movie at least 10 times! can't wait! so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated