Sunday, 29 December 2013

a done deal ♥


He promised not to break my heart
I promised that I would be okay



(he knew he would)
(I knew I wouldn't)



and that I promised to let him go when he wanted to leave
and that he could choose the time and place



and so he did




on xmas eve

in my arms



he is with the stars now



shining down on me every night
and looking over me every day



and whilst I cannot see him
I can feel him



for he is my LOVE
deep within me, deep within my soul



he is my light
he is my heart


and forever my home




for when I found him online, and saw him in the rescue pen, way way back, 6 years 1 month and 14 days ago, and drove for 18 hours to bring him home 
(he had been calling me)



we lived a Love like never before



deep 

intense 

tender 

gentle



passionate

kind

true

beautiful


he was my soulmate thru and thru, 

we both knew it


~ Wesley ~

*  my heart  *  my home  *  my always  *


her and me
we made a deal, a good good deal
and we will do it again
that I know for sure 
wes xxx

13 comments:

  1. Our world is a lot brighter for having had sweet Wesley with us, and a little darker now that he has passed on. He was indeed a bun-in-a-million. *hugs*

    Mr. Mick sends nose bonks and bunny kisses of comfort to you, and we will be thinking many good thoughts for you and Wesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most handsome of bunnies was Wesley. I watched him grow through the eyes of someone who loved him very much. God speed sweet Wesley, Arabella will be waiting for you on the other side.

    Dear Annette,
    I am so sorry for your pain. My heart is there with you my friend. You and Wesley were so lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette, I'm so sorry to hear this. Wesley was an amazing sweetheart of a bun. Thank you for sharing him with us. Hugs and love, from me, Jensen, and Buttercup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{{HUGS}}} They always break our hearts but it's worth it to share their too-brief time on Earth. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many hugs and bunny nose bonks from all us of here. We are very thankful to have shared your memories of such an incredible little soul. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no, just saw this. My eyes are leaking Annette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((Hugs) Wish I had wonderful words of wisdom and comfort.. but all I have is mutual regret that our heart buns never stay long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annette I am so sorry to hear of Wesley's passing. He was such a dear bunny. What a beautiful tribute you have created for him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh honey! I'm so sorry it has taken me this long to see this. I'm so sorry!!! Tears are streaming down my face. Sweet boy....Sending hugs for your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Annette...I've followed your work on Etsy and today I found your blog. I am saddened by your loss. Wesley melted my heart in just a few moments so I can't imagine what you must be going through. I've rescued many dogs and cats and have lost these loves. I console myself by remembering it's better me left behind than them. My heart goes out to you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh...i'm so sorry...so sad. we love our pets and they love us. ((hugs))...very late ((hugs)).

    ReplyDelete
  12. blessing Wesley & lifting prayers to you *❤*¯`°º•❤ℒℴѵℯ we lost our beloved bun & blessed furdog :( our hearts will Never be the same-they get closer to us than our actual children because they love us day in & day out-unconditionally in ways that people do not-well few people :) My heart breaks for you because I gasp in heartbreak at my loss it is soo profound... I feel for you *❤*¯`°º•❤ℒℴѵℯ

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated