Thursday, 3 April 2014

doin it doggy style


have you ever noticed that dogs are always happy?




so adorably cute and fun eh?
doggys sure know how to have the best ever fun!


let's see some of that fun in slow-mo....
(with the groovin' toons of DMX and some barkin' companions)


about to go down....  doggy style



about to go down....   girlie style


.... downward dog


and er, downward girlie...


.... yeah, sheesh! that's right! that's me, 

who else eh??!


I surprised my mama big time last month when we were on our wee walk-around Ikea, taking in the bedroom scenes, 
(usually we go there most weeks for a sit-down cup of tea and share a bar of choklad ljus, and to snack on the vegetarian hotdawgs :) yum yum)

- anyway, this time before we went I'd shown my mum the clip of the doggy on the bed and we had had a good laugh, then we'd youtubed about 10 other funny-doggy-on-bed clips, ha ha ha! 

and since I'd planned this 'wee surprise' about a week before, I was just really excited to get round to the nicely made up beds in their bed display area

and then I called to my mum, suddenly jumped up on my favourite one (yeah I have a fav bedroom scene there! it's got slate grey walls, so gorgeous!), let out a little yelp then 'did like a dog'

~I buried my face in the quilt and shimmied about on all 4s on the bed~

we both laughed so so hard!!!

It was so much FUN!!!! 

...mum grabbed her new phone with the easy-to-use camera and took snaps...!

I ended up picking up all the contents of my bag that had tipped out onto the quilt!
doggy style can be precarious....


so, talking about doggys - here are some new baby Army hares, soon to be making their way to my etsy shop.
And each one will be donating £4 to Nowzad, to help the stray dogs of Afghanistan and the coalition soldiers

I LOVE doggys!!!


and hares!
LOVE hares!

this is a progress pic of a working sketch I did a while ago that is now a postcard in my etsy shop

I'd painted over an old watercolour of some clouds that I'd done ages ago 
a hare amongst the clouds
(in time scales - ages ago is even older than a while ago)


and here up amongst the clouds is my most favourite of fighters - the Supermarine Spitfire!
I LOVE spitfires!


I got an exciting boxed set with a dvd and a book, plus a huge hardback of my favourite comic stories - Commando! 
I LOVE Commando stories!! 
WWII soldiers and pilots and submariners and all that Army war stuff *sigh*

yeah! 
that was fun! presents!


and it did't stop there either -

I got some bracelets (yeah, yeah, girly stuff I know, but I do like a bit of metal)
and ofcourse - reindeer!!! to wear on my sleeve and close to my heart
LOVE my reindeer!


and I got some rabbits too
(at the top of my red mountain here, nuff said)


a couple of white rabbits amongst the clouds
in love
: )

I've been dreaming about rabbits alot (yes, dreaming of Wesley most nights)
white rabbits
with pinky eyes
soft adorable loveable beautiful

and everywhere I go I see small white fluffy doggys
those tiny wee Scottish ones
and they are always excited to see me
(I suppose they are the closest thing to a small white rabbit I will encounter when I'm out and about)

- all reminding me of Wesley!

my sweetheart, he's been in my thoughts every day



okey dokey, enough reminiscing!


he's named after the brightest star in the sky, Sirius

here he is beside my wish box, 
he knows I've been dreaming of my Wesley, up amongst the stars...

my wish box has lots of little stars on the top of it, so I put my written wishes inside and know that the stars are taking care of them
nice eh?



DogStar is saying cheerio to his friend Papa Hare Pookster

they were both admiring the bit of reindeer material on the arm of the chair (yeah, I cut the bottom third off my sweathshirt and made it 'my-style' just for me), until they heard the groovy toons from DMX and all that barking
then Pookster decided he'd better be leaving




and DogStar thought it was high time he got to my etsy shop...


okay then, had enough fun for now? or not?

hmmm?

...doggys always seem to be having fun
on the bed, off the bed, at the beach, by the park, in their sleep....

maybe it should be a more prevalent pursuit? 

doggy style 24/7

...sounds good to me : )


~have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated