Saturday, 19 April 2014

dream BIG (it's all in your mind)


I'm happy to say that I've always gotten everything I've wanted
and my wish list is filled with ticks (shaln't bore you to death and list it all here :)

but, the thing about achieving your goals, is that as soon as you've accomplished one then you are busily making inroads to the next one 

and so it is with me - one down - one to go...


nice wheels eh?
purdy lil SLS AMG GT coupe


no matter your desires
no matter your dreams
no matter your hopes

whatever you do - BELIEVE in them

believe in them with all your heart
pursue them ardently
(and maybe quietly aswell - sometimes no-one else needs to know what is dear to your heart)
but if you do choose to tell someone, then tell only those people who will support you fully, and be excited WITH you, and FOR you


dream catching is a serious business

gotta run fast to catch this little beauty eh?
a neat lookin' XKR-S GT coupe in polaris white with vortex alloy wheels


and reach high! - reach for the stars

~ every night
(if you stretch up far enough you can touch them, I promise - I've done it :)


and every day
take small happy steps forward diligently toward your goals

and soon you will be crossing oceans



think you need money for them to come true? or maybe accruing money is your dream? 

then no graftin' at the coal face mind - hard graft is what you do in the gym to pack muscle on - not to make a buck or two

and the whole point of having a dream is that it gives you pleasure when you think about it
and pleasure to follow it thru, in it's unfolding

so if you're going to do some grafting,
if you believe that you must work 'hard' for what comes to you
then at least make it worthwhile by being smart about it - and implementing the power of your mind


years ago I absorbed Tony Robbins 'Awaken the Giant Within'
it was a great book and many parts of it resonated with me, at the time. And I implemented all the 'mind tips' in it into my life. 

Now, though, I've moved on


a couple years ago I posted about my papa giving me 'the secret' dvd, and all that stuff

anyway, like I said, I've moved on


and now I feel my way to my dreams

by using my mind - and my feelings - at the same time

Thoughts + Feelings = Results


my whole life I had always approached everything in an analytical, realistic, factual way 
I relied on facts - not feelings!
(god it was so bloody exhausting! comparing this, comparing that, weighing up this, weighing up that...
...then diving right in there to swim amongst the great whites)


so, no more swimming in shark infested waters any more!

I want to be counting my (golden) chickens as they are hatching...

I do love sharks though, beautiful beautiful fishys! 
and I LOVE those golden eggs!! 
(maybe some eggs are not meant to be hatched?)



and now I swim in purple seas of allowing..

where any sharks are always friendly, stomachs already full, and more interested in exploring colder waters than warm hearts

the books I read now are just perfect for me
especially Ask and It Is Given
it is life-transforming

and if you are thinking that it is all airy-fairy stuff, then you may just be surprised - because if you like the cold hard facts - then it can all be explained on a particle physics level with a few really deep paragraphs about quantum physics, vibration and the immutable laws of nature (yup, if I am gonna spill the beans at least I make sure to get my facts right)

though it took me a good few months of first reading the books by Abraham-Hicks before I was able to fully comprehend and understand and assimilate and begin applying the material within.... 



so - never give up

the stars are closer than you realise

and you have alot of love up there, shining down on you, and supporting you

(here is my heart of hearts Wesley, nearly a year ago, resting amongst the stars)



so whatever your dreams

~ follow them ~

with all your heart

(and maybe use a bit of nous too?)


and I will see you there, if you don't see me first :)

(and I always keep my word)


2 comments:

  1. You know I'm right there with you. Light, love and hugs my kindred sister.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated