Sunday, 24 August 2008

Pics of my Arabella bags


I am donating 10% of the sale of this Japanese 'geisha in kimono' bag to The Buckeye House Rabbit Society. I have already donated to them from the sale of another bag and I am delighted to continue to do so.
Please visit their website and meet many of their little residents looking for a forever home.
I am donating 10% of the sale of this Persian inspired bag to The Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare
This is the rescue that my little Wesley came from.
It is in Rugby, England, UK and Tracy does a wonderful job there. They are always looking for donations and ofcourse, forever homes for their rabbits and guinea pigs.
Also if you are buying treats and hay for your companions and live in the UK then Sally at Pampered Piggies will donate 10% from Every order if you quote 'Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare' when placing your order with her online store. I have purchased all sorts from her and found everything to be just wonderful. (Well, actually, I never personally tried the hay or herb mixes - but Arabella and Wesley devoured them instantly!) At the moment her store is closed until November. http://www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated