Arabella has gone to a new home. She has generated a lot of interest, infact the most interest of any of my art-accessory bags. I really like this style too and I have a few more planned in a similar vein.
The Dance with Bunnies Rabbit Rescue will benefit from the sale of this bag as I gladly pledged 10% to them.

My watercolour of a mountain hare in a storm. Looks cold eh!

This is another one of my watercolours of a mountain hare on a 'vidder'. Vidder is Norwegian for a mountain plateau. Here you can see the cold, hard rocks jutting above the layer of snow.

My watercolour paintings have been in an exhibition this weekend and I was there also at a craft fayre today in a tiny Scottish village on the Fife coast called Elie, and this is where Arabella in Chanel and Selvedge was sold. She will be delighting someone lucky on Christmas morning!
your watercolors are lovely!
ReplyDelete