Thursday, 4 December 2008

Watercolour of Bass Rock and Harbour, North Berwick, Scotland

You can see my latest painting framed below. Here it is 'resting' and this is the time that I spend looking at and contemplating it before it starts it's journey out in the world. It can only be released by me with a generous bout of satisfaction! Above it is a portrait of my beloved little Zai http://www.dragonhouseofyuen.co.uk/petportraits.htm
I shall be updating my fine art website http://www.dragonhouseofyuen.co.uk/ with photos and commentary of how I 'painted' this painting in the next few days.

If you are a beginner in watercolours you may find some useful tips and if you are not a novice then I hope you enjoy the journey as I am sure that you have had many bumpy watercolour journeys and will know exactly what it feels like to paint in this medium.

1 comment:

  1. I love this - especially the ocean waves. I do paint in watercolor (but am out of practice!) so am looking forward to seeing your explanation!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated