Monday, 1 December 2008

Arabellas at Ricefield Exhibition

here are my Arabellas! enjoying all the attention near the window - they have already attracted a few people in by being here. (They just adore attention!)
I went thru to Ricefield in West Graham Street http://maps.google.com/maps?q=west+graham+street+glasgow&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGIG&um=1 on Sunday to have a look at the Ushigokoro exhibition I am taking part in.

It was a freezing cold day, I don't think it was much above zero.

and all the trees were completely white! It was truly stunning and very magical and the best drive thru from Edinburgh to Glasgow I have ever had!


At the Box of Delights Exhibition I had a lovely hot cup of green tea and a home made cup/fairy cake - thank you Lorna!

The boxes looked fantastic suspended from the walls and some stacked on the floor, each with lovely treasures inside.

It is on every day until December 22nd. Well worth stopping by - wonderful little boxes of delight!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could see all the boxes in person - they look wonderful in your photo! This is such a good idea for an exhibit.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated