Hoppy Easter from Wesley and me
hey! stop typing and keep scratching! -what is this? holiday time or something??!
I bought a few chocolate rabbits to help us enjoy easter,
.......actually, there were 3 more
but they escaped from this warren two days ago...
~ oh, alright I ate them, and got what felt like chocolate poisoning!
is that even possible?
I know chocolate is poisonous for dogs and cats - but humans?
mind you, it was rather alot of chocolate to consume in the space of two sittings
(dinner the night before, and the rest for breakfast the next morning)
1 large chocolate rabbit 440g +
1 small gold chocolate bun 120g +
1 small gold chocolate bun 120g =
one green-faced chocolate-filled slightly-sickly feeling bunny (not Wesley! me!)
anyway - here I am the day after - fully recovered and with a nice 'glow' to my complexion :)
- who says chocolate is not good for you? even in copious amounts??
and did I see a morsel?
not even a whisker!!
.....oh now, just look at that - there's a bit smudged here ...... mmmmm, nibble nibble..
- now wasn't that lucky?