Saturday, 7 February 2009

Baby Hare Fergus in glossy coffee / art magazine Instant

Wow!!!!
Isn't this super!!!
Today I collected the latest issue of Instant magazine and was so delighted to see my soft sculpture Baby Hare Fergus featured prominently on page 19. I stared at the picture for ages (and ages and ages! and still am!). Fergus is waiting patiently to go to his forever home and is in my etsy shop just now. When I came home....
.....Fergus rushed straight over to the magazine and had a browse thru the articles, infact we looked at every page together! Fergus was delighted to be included and being a small budding astronomer was on the look out for bright stars. When I pointed out to him that he was the brightest star there - he was just so chuffed! (and so was I!) Instant is a Free glossy magazine that circulates in numerous Edinburgh coffee shops, art galleries, cafe bars, hotels and even Edinburgh Castle!

A big thank you to Ian Sclater the editor of Instant for kindly including little Fergus - who looks happily at home between a pink TV bag (!?) and Joanna Lumley dressed in iconic Jean Muir which is being artfully exhibited just now in the National Museum of Scotland. (It's a wonderful tribute, I spent a lovely afternoon appreciating her work).
THANK YOU from Fergus and me !!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Fergus! (and you too, of course!) I love the photo of Fergus looking at himself.

    P.S. Finally bought tickets for the Arabella bag and got a very nice note from Herta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great Katie, thank you so much!
    good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!!! What great news!!

    BTW I tagged you in my blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated