Sunday, 1 February 2009

Introducing my new Baby Swans

A fragile Baby Swan, just the right size to fit in your hand with big bright eyes, fluffy faux fur downy chest, long thin swan neck, delicate orange beak and small peeping noises!( The small peeping noises are courtesy the tiny voice inside your head!)
Three delightful new Baby Swans soon to grace my etsy shop. We have a nest egg watcher, a feather collector and a young ballerina! They have positionable necks and big fluffy ruffled bums.

here is Baby Swan Leba in pink and Baby Swan Odette in blue. Their chest fluff is clearly visible and won't moult until their adult feathers start to grow in.

and this is the rump of Leba, made from beautiful rich lightest pink velvet ribbon from Norway. She has tiny pink birds on her body and her chest fluff is visible.

and this is Baby Swan Isabella. Her rump is made from Peter Rabbit selvedge.

They will be in my shop soon.
and don't forget to read my posts below about the Arabella Art-Accessory Rabbit Bag I have donated to the Buckeye House Rabbit Society to raise funds for their homeless rabbits in their spring raffle. Tickets are only $1

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Annette! (As always!) I like what you do with selvedge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfectly sweet.

    Perhaps the two of us just need to sit in front of a fire somewhere with a cocoa and stop going places....I hope your soreness ends soon.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've given your blog an award! See my blog for details! http://bunnyluver930.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-first-blog-award.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful - you never cease to amaze me with your incredible creations :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated