Arabella was going to help me prepare all my bits and pieces that go out with all my orders but after shredding a few sheets of paper, chewing on the ribbon ends and throwing my pens all over the floor she decided to take a back seat.
I asked Wesley if he'd like to give me a paw (hand) and he did what he always does when he sees me - he turns his back on me - for a back massage!
After 5 minutes of rubbing, caressing, massaging and loose tufts pulling he was rather exhausted and before I knew it he too was taking a back seat.
Goodness! I'm going to have to manage it all by myself!
I have 10% off my entire shop and free world wide shipping for all orders $10 and over.
Might be a good time to get that special handmade and unique gift for Christmas?
Just before Arabella dozes off she wants to remind everyone to have a look at the two super raffles being held just now - this one for the Buckeye House Rabbit Society to win a painting of handsome Charlie and this one on my blog for the Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare to win 5 great prizes including Baby Hare Hope!
Arabella thinks that raffle tickets for rabbit rescues are money well spent and she wishes all the rabbits still in rescues just now a warm bed, a full stomach and a happy heart.
(She knows that they will find their forever homes and tells the ones without names not to worry - she didn't have a name for well over a year and came to me nameless!).
Thank you
Happy Thanksgiving to you and the bunnies!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a lovely name Miss Arabella has. Does it have a special meaning?
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with your sale and raffles :)
ReplyDeleteooh, bunny love!
ReplyDeleteyour babies are adorable, I am so happy they found a loving home, and wish for all the animals in shelters the same
thank you so much Cadbury! Arabella and Wesley were very interested in your Thanks Giving treat!!
ReplyDeletethanks Christina - I had made a list of rich, elegant names and when our little lady came home she liked Arabella the best!
(that's why Priceless's wife is called Evdokia - one of the other names :)
Thanks so much Meghann! and good luck to you too for your ticket xxx (I put Arwen's name down aswell!)
thanks pinkglitter! I'm so grateful to have found them :) and I wish all the animals in shelters all over the world the same too
Happy Thanksgiving Annette! Arabella and Wesley look very comfy cozy - best of luck with all the wonderful work you do! :) - Anne and Bean
ReplyDelete