Friday, 26 March 2010

Baby's got Blue Eyes

A new Arabella Art-Accessory Bag has come into the world. She has the most mesmerising blue eyes!

and a fluffy faux fur body with a Chinese satin heart and Norwegian gold clasps holding her heart close to her breast.
This handsome Arabella already has a home to go to! She is very lucky! Here she is saying a quick hello to my Arabella and testing out her nest.


Arabella settles cozily into her other nest with plenty of fleeces plumped up to make a curved pillow. Arabella thinks this is great for placing your dewlap on.
She is so very tired after all the promoting she has done for the Arabella bag in the Spring Raffle and will be nodding off soon but wants to say that the raffle will close Saturday night Amercan time - so there is still time to enter!

meanwhile Baby Hare Vova is in an etsy voter for things to go into an Easter basket.

He wanted to know if the 1st Place prize was a bouquet of curly kale and I said I didn't think it was but that I would check.
He really loves kale and was looking forward to winning until he saw me looking me at the voter and discovered that he was way back in 13th place!
I said not to worry - there are still 5 days left. And Vova said yes, that's okay because miracles can happen.
We all hope that the Raffle has raised plenty of funds to work some miracles at Buckeye for the rescue rabbits there.
... 19 hours left ...

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the new bag!

    Biff loves his fleece nest, also. I caught him licking it incessantly yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable...rabbits are so delicate! I love your work and your photos.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Doris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 若對自己誠實,日積月累,就無法對別人不忠了。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag!
    Arabella looks as if she's saying "come closer...let me look into your eyes." Too cute with her fluffy dewlap!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated