Monday, 17 May 2010

do I need to S P E L L it out?

I do indeed!
T h a n k Y o u ! !
to Toni and to the folks who voted for me in the story competition!

I Won!! - Arabella was wondering what all the elocutions were about!
and as a thank you I made this Treasury on etsy and included as many of the other contestants as I could and a few special people too -

it stars BeeBee and Christopher and .....

...... after they got off the long train ride Christopher found the perfect house for them on an island surrounded by pearls and jewels.
He gave BeeBee a small Treats Bag and inside was an exquisite gold ring!
ofcourse she said Yes! amongst the snow and trees, her heart beating fast with love and happiness
- they will never be without, their bowls will always be full :)
.... the End.

So now I have the hard task of choosing my prize from Toni's etsy shop The BuckToothed Bunny.
Now that I Am the winner I have been dithering over my choice!

I love this Love Languages Tote above! Perfect colours, perfect sentiments!



Then again, there is this cool pink Love Languages Long Sleeved T! I'm not a pink girl and the only thing pink that I own is a flock coated plastic stag! but this really appeals to me - looks so comfy and confident!
(and I've used the word 'cool' to mean 'groovy' without showing my age - but I think I've done it now?!)
and I've also been admiring this Canine Trio Tote too! I hope they got their treats after sitting so nicely for the camera?


I asked Wesley if he wanted to give me a hand choosing but he was too busy deciding what to eat first!


but I can see Arabella has already made her choice for me - here she is doing her impression of peeping above the rim of the tote!

aaah - my two little fur balls - always have a great sense of humour! but oh-so wise!

thanks again to Toni and my voters :)

10 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Congrats to you Annette. I am not a pink girl either but for my fabulous pink cowboy boots. The shirt would be perfect so if you dont pick it.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, congratulations! I'm not a pink girl either, but I do love that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhhhhhhhh.....
    Congratulations to you :))

    Hugs for the bunnies
    from Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo, I love happy endings..... great choice by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your story was very cute and clever.

    Which will you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Christina!
    I like the sound of your cowboy boots!

    that's 2 for the shirt then Sherry!

    thank you Anya and Kareltje!

    thanks Juliet! - and you've been a winner too!

    it's always a happy ending Pey! thank you!

    well I've chosen Lisa - it was a hard choice though ....

    thanks Diana - lots of fun over at yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Annette! You are a wonderful storyteller ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you Anne and Bean! I'm delighted to win, but the other authors are just as super!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated