Sunday, 8 March 2009

The Perfect Birthday card for that Grey Haired 'oldie'

Do you know someone who is Over the Hill? or Past It? or Getting On?
or someone who spends a lot of time pulling out platinum coloured hairs from their head on their birthday month?

If so - then this is the perfect card for them!

It features a cut-out grey hare for every year of their life! This card here has 41 of the furries!! (gosh!). Just as well all the hares get on and there are no disagreements.

Inside each page is filled with hares. They have pencilled in fur markings and some of them have faint numbers, just visible. Especially the last hare - where the number is most visible, lest the birthday person thinks they are trying to kid someone.

This card will be made to order for each lucky recipient because I will have to cut out each hare for every year! The card size that you see here will only be suitable for fogies up to 65, after that I have to extend it with another section to fit on more hares!


Order yours now from my etsy shop. For those fortunate to be under 65 it costs $8 and those over will have to fork out another $3. (Those hares take up a lot of card!) This card is made by me, by hand and is my design and artwork.

Available now in my etsy shop.

Don't forget to buy a raffle ticket (or two) to win the beautiful Arabella Art-Accessory Bag to the right, here.

All proceeds will be used by The Buckeye House Rabbit Society to care for their rescued rabbits as they wait patiently for their forever homes.

Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Annette,
    this card is amazing!!
    I know I'll have someone to buy for soon.
    My husband just turned 40 this past week...
    bummer those hares just made their appearance!

    I'll be sure to keep this in mind for future family bdays.
    Wonderful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Heather!

    the days whizz by faster as you get on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing!!!!! ;0) Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for someone's birthday to come up to have a reason to buy this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a good idea! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated