Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Purchase Your Raffle Tickets for Buckeye HERE with PayPal

Only a couple of weeks left to be WIN this super cute Arabella Blue Star White Star Art-Accessory Rabbit Bag!!

Modelled on my very own rescue rabbit Arabella, who was locked in a cage for 2 years and had no name. Gladly she made her way to a rescue, and Zai my first rescue rabbit chose her by licking her on the nose!

This bag is handmade and made with love :)

Herta from Buckeye wanted to let all the wonderful people know that you can now pay for your rafffle tickets via this blog.

There has been a couple of problems with the Buckeye website, and the draw is getting nearer, so I thank you all for your interest in the bag I have donated and for purchasing tickets!!

Donate On-Line with your PayPal account or credit card

To send help for a homeless rabbit the quickest way possible, click on the PayPal logo below. You'll be asked to register with PayPal if you aren't already, and then you will be able to send your donation directly to the Buckeye House Rabbit Society.

1. Log In (or register, if you are not already a PayPal user)


2. Click on "Send Money"

3. For "To", enter



(sorry - I am not a very good 'blogger' and I can't get the paypal email address above to be just a piece of text! If you have trouble then just type it in the paypal 'To' section)
4. For "Amount", choose USD

5. For "Send money for," choose Services/Other

6. On the page for "Review your payment and send," scroll down to "Payment Method" and choose PayPal Balance or eCheck (e.g. to use a charge card)

7. On the same page, scroll down to "Email to recipient" and add a Message if you wish your donation to go to a specific cause or specific rabbit (e.g. a Sanctuary Rabbit), or if you are buying raffle tickets ($10 worth or more, please)
This service has proven to be secure, reliable, and convenient. If you have any cause for concern, don't hesitate to email us at


If you prefer, please use the honorable snail instead to reach us by 31st March.

Mail your donation to the
Buckeye House Rabbit Society,
P.O. Box 5767,
Athens
OH 45701
USA

(check payable to "Buckeye House Rabbit Society").

All donations are tax-deductible.

Please have a look at this article on the donated bag for more details.
Good luck with your Raffle Tickets! and thank you very much for supporting the rabbits, from my own Arabella and me!

3 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed - I would love to have that bag. In any case, I'm really glad to have helped BHRS - they are a great organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Katie!!
    I know that Herta at Buckeye is delighted with their first Spring Raffle!
    So good that the rabbits are benefitting from all this - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big thanks to you, Annette, for contributing the bag! I'm glad the raffle is going so well (although I'm not surprised - the bag is beautiful!)

    P.S. I have a small blog award for you here:

    http://mishkathryn.blogspot.com/2009/03/thankful-thursday-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving your lovely comment and taking the time to read my post, appreciated